Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yellowstone/Grand Tetons

Today we traveled from Jackson about 60 miles to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Parks.  We drove the Grand Loop all the way around the park and even saw Old Faithful in the rain.





 Really fun to see it in reality and all the small geysers that exist in the park.



Unfortunately, my camera and computer and phone and computer are no longer talking to each other so I am having trouble posting any pictures.  Plus, after driving 200-500 miles a day, I am so tired that I don't have the energy to even try.  Maybe tomorrow.
With Marty's help, I can now add some pictures.  Getting better but not perfect.  Don't know how to turn the pictures yet.
 

 
Saw lots of animals including elk and herds of bison.  They cross the roads and you just have to sit and wait for them to pass.


 

 


 

 
 
 
Beautiful views along the way home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment